It is our great pleasure to provide everyone easy access to the Department of Education, Cebu City Division's database online.
With utmost desire to promote quality education for all, this website was created to continuously inform and make educational leaders, teachers, parents, students and benefactors aware of the Department of Education's development and progress. Through this, the stakeholders can keep track of the department's programs, projects, and activities.
Your IP: 126.96.36.199
Today: Oct 24, 2014
- Gladys Ann T : Hello Gud pm!may i ask po when will be the schedule fo passing of pertinent papers for the ranking next year?Please do reply po..Thank you!
- Maria Gloria : Hi, will be posting an updated list of appointed applicants for SY: 2014 – 2015?
- Sheena Calum : Thank you!!!! Hope ma aksyonan ni 2 be fair with others
- Sheena Calum : or naa lng jud kaila sa school mismo?
- Sheena Calum : Is it because ang mother is a teacher?
- Sheena Calum : but as i observe from the start of class opening upto now mura naman regular teacher but in the rank naa ra sa category C & D
- Sheena Calum : Gud pm! i would like to ask why there are some schools accepted substitute teachers or regular teachers na ba. some of them are far from d rank. why it happen? d ba substitute teacher , 2 months ra man?
- Rochele J. C : gud day, i am a night teacher at DVRMNHS but my official time in school is 1:40- 9:40,so a total of 8 hours per day but a also have a 7:30 am to 6:30 pm official duty every SAturday. I am handling 5 subject load every weekdays plus 1 advisory, by Saturday i also teach 2 subjects since kulang mi ug reacher. Is it possible to request for a compensation for my two saturday subject loads?..Kay mura na ko ice cream Overload..Hope my plea would merit your attention.thank you
- Rochele J. C : hello gud morning,.
- arlene cubia : gud day! i"d like to verify to whom isa the report on world teachers' day be addressed and to whom it will be submitted? thanks for now.
Only registered users are allowed to post