It is our great pleasure to provide everyone easy access to the Department of Education, Cebu City Division's database online.
With utmost desire to promote quality education for all, this website was created to continuously inform and make educational leaders, teachers, parents, students and benefactors aware of the Department of Education's development and progress. Through this, the stakeholders can keep track of the department's programs, projects, and activities.
DepEd, Division of Cebu City is now ACCEPTING TEACHER-APPLICANTS (PRESCHOOL, ELEMENTARY & SECONDARY) for School Year 2014-2015.
1. An applicant shall submit to the nearest elementary or secondary school head a written application supported with the following documents:
- CSC Form 212 (Revised 2005) in two copies with recent 2x2 ID picture (Download)
- Certified photocopy of PRC License (Date of validity should not be expired at the time of application)
- Certified photocopy of ratings obtained in the Licensure Examination for Teachers/Professional Board Examination for Teachers.
- Certified photocopy of transcript of records for baccalaureate course with computed weighted ratings
- Copies of service record, performance rating and school clearance for those with teaching experience
- Certified Copy of the Voter’s ID
- NBI Clearance
Your IP: 22.214.171.124
Today: Apr 21, 2014
- Jane Delacru : i have a problem of our revised Perdormance appraisal form or B-1 how i rate it
- concern citi : apparently...no one answered and the line was busy then...
- concern citi : apparently...no one answeres
- concern citi : hello...I tried contacting this number 253-3560...
- Leslie Revil : gd pm.. do you still accept credentials for ranking?
- jean abangga : hello,, is it possible to inquire the ranking results in the school where i applied? or do i have to wait for the postings in the division office? thanks
- jean abangga : thanks Danilo G. GU... for the info..
- Danilo G. Gu : Jaypee S. Ti: pls visit «link» and download DepED Order No. 14 s. 2014
- Danilo G. Gu : jean abangga: wala pa mahuman ranking...most likely ma post ranking mid may at the Division Office
- Danilo G. Gu : jenie cutamo: . we ebcouraage you to visit a public school nearest your area and inquire how to enroll in ALS or visit our office if you reside in Cebu City.
Only registered users are allowed to post